Tuesday, September 30, 2008

'Sup Playas?

I hope I don't already have a blog titled "'Sup Playas" because that would be like...way lame.

And all of my subscribers would probably drop my blog.....wait a minute...I don't have any subscribers.....

Well..fine then....you're all creeps.

What can I say, I like to say, "Sup playa?" ....makes me feel coolio....and hip ...and like I don't wear a blazer 3 days a week....

I will say on my behalf though, that I always, ALWAYS try to not wear panties those days....just to mix it up...keep thing real.....

ha...

I TOTALLY cracked myself up with that one....like I just laughed out loud at myself.

That's because I'm very self-involved. Not to be mistaken for EVOLVED. I am def not that.

I hope some future boss doesn't google me and that's the one thing that comes up. ....Something about not wearing panties...even the word panties is kind of naughty...I should really call them bloomers or "UNDERWEAR".

Whatev. I cannot be bother with such nonsense poopy-pants.

STELLAR vocab....poopy-pants. There I go being evolved again.

Stellar.....Like Michelle Gellar.
What every happened to her by the way? Oye Vay.

What am I, some craaaaazy rhymer now?
Mad skills. Mad, mad skills.

That's what they call me here in the Dirty Rock...Mad Skills.

And sometimes....when I'm just rhyming...You know like free flow style....they just call me "Skills"....

'Sup Skills?

I just totally cracked myself up again. Painful.

Have you seen JUNO?! Me Encante that movie....awesome writing and uuuber funny. I very highly recommend. And I'm QUITE the critic. It's not like I watch Flipping Out, Real Housewives of the OC, or Project Runway.

All crap.

Again with the crack up.

I'm must be WAAAY bored today. It's a bloomer wearing day...That explains it.......went with a shift dress and NO blazer. AND very hot, hot pink and black high heels....

Fierce!

Ok.....So I have one teeeeeeny addiction to teenage television.
Big Fat Deal.

You used to smoke...or whatever.

Did you know that the Hills is coming back on August 18th?!?!!!? OMG! I am TOTALLY counting the days and hosting a premiere party. Should I serve nachos? Love the Nacheees!
Seriously, Is BRODY ever going to go to second base with LC?! GET ON WITH IT Jenner! I wonder what plastic surgery Heidi did this year?! Can't WAIT.

Also, tres excited about....mmmm....nothing that I can think of except Flare's bach party and seeing the girls and just like living in my swimsuit. Cannot get enough of being in front of people in my swimwuit. SO FUN.

As you can tell, I have a TON going on and am VERY active both civicly and athletically.
I am going to the Riverhawks game with Vegas tonight.

Animal rights bitches.

See? Very, VERY active.

Okey doke bored Americans....and, please, if you are reading this from EUROPE or even Canada, I will totally need to change my bloomies.....so be sure to let me know. . . Because, and I don't know if anyone knows this...it's kind of a secret, but like...I would totally eat meat to be famous.

Real meat you pervs. Like a burger. I'm a veggie. Geeeze.

So anyway, like yeah....now you know my "secret". I am super dying to be like waaaay famous.

Like local news and everything.

Later Skaters.

Stephanie Out....Just like Seacrest....So GLAD he dropped that bit.

LAME.

No comments: