Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I THINK.....

It's easy to get down on one's self.

I do.

It is also a pet peeve of mine when people say "I think" before they say something....OBVIOUSLY you think that or else you wouldn't be SAYING it....ya dig?

So I'm not sure why I wrote it, since it annoys me....but alas.
I wrote it and I'm not erasing it.
I'll try not to do it again.

Back to being down.

On one's self. (Does it sound like I'm full of myself when I say "one's self"...I hope not. This is the same struggle that I have with the "I'm well" vs "Good" answer to the question of "How are you?")

Down on one's self. Stay on task will ya?

It's easy.
And here's why.

Because you only see one side (genreally) of other people's life.

The work side. The beautiful side. The rich side. The talented side.
You don't always know the inside.

Or the past. Or what goes on behind closed doors. Or in their mind. Or to their family. Their job. Their dreams.

If in fact they had any......
Dreams.

Does everyone have "dreams"? Do they? Or did they?

I think people often SAY they had or have this or that dream...but I don't know if I always believe it...REALLY?! Your absolute DREAM is to open and bed and breakfast and wash a 100 sheets a week and get up at 4 am and make hot cinnamon rolls every morning for wacky strangers wearing jean shorts?! Really....? That's your big fat dream?!

Did everyone assume they were special? Growing up...or in "young adulthood".

I'm not gonna lie. I did.
I totally did.

My biggest fear growing up was being "average".
AAAAnnnnnd welcome. Here I am.

Is, in fact, our biggest fear what we know will be true? hmmmmm?

I had a friend who's biggest fear was being alone when s/he was older. And, quite frankly, I totally see that happening for that person.

Poor little Lonely Loner-some.

....Do we somehow know what will happen to us, and that, then, is the fear? Do we have the inkling (sp?) and that triggers the fear in our mind?

Are you following?

I feel like I have opened up about 15 topics and have not stayed on task with a-one.

I would like to take this brief moment to revisit thought numero uno. It's easy to be down on one's self.....because of only seeing one side.....

It's like this. I'm super jealous of my friend's (lady red nails) hands. She has the most beautiful elegant hands and has the nicest mannerisms. So I'm always like...man, I wish I had so and so's hands.

But good night, you should see her ass?!

I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

The end.

No comments: