Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Blog Blog Flippidy Bob

Remember when I used to call everyone Bob ... like "dude" or "man", but it was "BOB"?

I miss that.....well...kind of.

I don't know if "miss" is the word? I guess when I say it now it just kind of makes me happy....like remembering old times in a sense.

...Makes me think of Maryann and David and the Vanimal and acting.....the "Bob-B-Q"....man was that a good idea. Bob-B-Q...Shishka BOBS....Sloppy BOBS...BOBbing for apples.

Very clever.

Not even sure how I came up with that? Genius I guess.

We all have our own little genius. Mine is for kooky parties? Maybe....or reassigning Proper Nouns as plain old normal nouns?

Wow....I haven't thought about nouns or verbs in a long time....not to mention those pesky participals. Oh those dangling ones can really be something.

I don't know where it went...The "Bob" that is.

Now I call some people "George"...but mostly J Dub...or Heather.

Children are obviously "bubs" or "Beedges". Obvo. Duh.

Anyway....just thinking about The Bob....


What are you thinking about?

Final thought....If I Blog more than once a day, do I not have a life? Because now I've thought of something else I'd like to write about, but it has nothing to do with "Bob".

What about Bob?

Sorry...that was lame.
Or was it?

Tune in later for the answer to "Was that lame?"..or ... text your vote to 404-FOXY. Remember when that was my phone number?!?!?! Killer! That was during the BOB era.

OOOHhhh BOB!

No comments: