Tuesday, September 30, 2008

STUCKAGE.....SUCKAGE

Do you ever get stuck? In life? In general?

Big stuff....little stuff....It's all stuck.

I make the same stuff for dinner.

My weeks look the same. Basically.
I don't have any new goals.
I continue to be "eh" regarding my job.

I'm stuck. And not sure how to climb up the ladder. Up and out of the sinking sand.

It seems so hard. So effortful. That's right, FUL. Not less.

So needing of scrutiny.

And even if I did "make some new goals"....who's going to keep me on track?

Not me.

And if YOU try to, quite frankly, you'll irritate me. And I'll be like...dude...GET OFF MY BACK.
New dinner menu isn't that hard to do...I mean really.

I guess I could start there?

But that seems pretty lame.....Watch out! Turning over a new leaf in life ...... Babe, tonight it's TURKEY CASEROLE! No more haystacks.

Wowsa. Stand the F back. It's getting jiggy in here.

I mean, don't you ever just get sick of yourself?! All of your bad habits. Bad jokes. Bad moods.

Even the good stuff....It's always the same. And it's not like I don't try new restaurants or order something different off of the menu.....I do.

I travel. I read. I've taken up golf...blah blah blah.

I guess it's just that when you're yourself. That's who your bound to be.

And sometimes...33 years of the same old thing gets kind of "ish".

It's HER again.

No comments: