Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I LIKE TO.....

Blog!

And I cannot lie.
You other brothers can't deny.
When a girl walks in with and itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face....

And so on.

The songs not really about blogging (enter severe gasp) .... but whatev.

Today on the show we'll be discussing weird innuendo's in a business-like atmosphere, but first up, "It's Time for a Nap!"... brought to you by .... the Chamber of Commerce.

(Did I mention this is all to be read in your head with a very deep announcer-like voice....or VERBRATO if you will).

How do you know when it's time for a nap?

When it's daytime and you're tired.

Wow.

I really and truly have to do everything around here.

Look, if you don't know when it's time for a nap, then sista (who could resist-a, red beans and rice did miss-a), you need to look elsewhere for a job. Because I cannot just keep you around as dead - weight bringing down the running time of life.

I will not settle for the bronze I tell you. I will not.

Lordy.

Now get your fancy mug that Doloris gave you and get on out. But please, have a spring in your step. There's nothing I can stand less than a heavy walker just CLUMP CLUMP CLUMPing down the road.

Or in this instance, the hallway.

The hallway of desperation.

See the kind of writing I do when it's nap time?

I get crazy in la cabeza. Or Loco....loca? Loco? I think for me it's Loca?

Nontheless I get koo-koo-kachoo.

I do. I really do.

I think my mother refers to it as "punchy".

OOOhhh Jenny G.....always FULL of jewels....and those jewels are never wasted either I'll have you know! She always, and I mean without fail, always uses them to brighten up an outfit or pillowcase, golf bag or photo album.

Bedazzler....If you're out there Holla!

If only I could be a bedazzler in the game of geriatrics we call life.

GERIATRICS.

I said Geriatrics!

G-E-R-I-A-T-R-I-C-S!

Oh forget it. Tune up your hearing aid already will you?

On that note.....

Sequins.

AND.....

Scene. (that's acting talk for this is over or "the end" ... I'm telling you, I am VERY well rounded. I really am).

SCENE. For serious.

No comments: