Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lovey-Loverson.

I love .....

Fancy.

And Asian noodles from Brio. Anthropologie and good manners.

Real Housewives of anywhere but ESP NYC.

My 3 dance moves.

Napa
Carmel--the place, not the candy.
Spring.

My Goerge. A summer BBQ.
The feeling after exercising.

Beaches. The place...not the movie.

A hard laugh. A convertible. Snuggling. Soy sugar free chai lattes. Music that gives me goosebumps.

Great photos of myself.

The handsome prince---esp when he puts his nose on my shoulder and neck.

Jewelery.... not costume. The real ice ice baby.

Fresh water.

Winning.

Helping someone. People watching. A little bit of gossip.

A fantastic pedicure. The perfect coat. Owning art work. Skiing.

Apple crisp ala mode.
Pizza with jalepenos.
Fresh pineapple.
Mangos.
Curry.

Traveling. In style.

Practicing my Oscar acceptance speech.

Funny people. Inspiring people. New people. Inside jokes.

Money. Sorry, but it's true.

Buying a fantastic gift. An easy guest. A perfectly made bed with fluffy ironed sheets. A new bag.

Golfing on Tuesdays. Boating on the wknds. Kickball on Thanksgiving Morning.

Huge Sunglasses. Keeneland. Craps.

The idea that something great is still to come.

Most of my friends.

Being flexible. Cool names. Celebrity magazines. Recipes. Red currant candles.

Birthday Club. Chandeleirs. An amazing book. A spicy bloody. Writing something I'm proud of. Shiny lips. Fierce shoes. A delicious party!

Hammocks. A perfect yard. Drive-thru coffee. Dining Al Fresco.

Zocalo in Sacramento. Sporting events outside. Fires...anywhere. Tailgating.

Going somewhere warm in the winter and frivolity, dueling pianos and Italy...but who doesn't?

Ravinia.
The perfect outfit.
A clean house.
Swedish pancakes and eggs.

My mom. My sister. My cousin. The person I wanted to be.

Summer Lovin.


I hate.....

Having to run errands in heels after work. Especially in the winter.

2 comments:

kera said...

LOVE this post and all your loves!!! I learned a few more things about my Stephy!!!

Anonymous said...

i love your loves... especially the chi latte, and clean house (which i never have...). thanks for sharing Steph!