Thursday, September 9, 2010

Questions to Ponder When You Can't Sleep

Will Tim Riggens ever marry me?

How did Snookie get her nickname?
And for that matter, how did Turtle?

How much do you think Rachael Zoe weighs?
And how many packs a day do you think she smokes?
And why doesn't she get botox?


How did Jeff and Zoila meet?
Does Zoila have any kids?
Will Jenny ever have her own acting/hosting gig?

How much do you think they make a year? Mostly just curious about Jeff and Zoe.....But I wonder how much Jeff pays Jenny too....that is of much interest.
Probably not to most people...but to me...

Why is Slater so smug?
UGH! Mario and those damn dimples.
GAG

Will Dillon McKay ever be happy?
No.
And what, please, happened to his Porsche?!

Who is Padma's Baby Daddy?

Will Bethenny's marriage make it?
(YES?!!) I hope.
How tall is her new assistant Max?
Not that that's much to ponder....who really cares....I'm just curious I guess.


Did Joe really cheat on Theresa?
He better NOT HAVE!
But with all that animal print.....oye...who can tell!?

WHY are they cancelling Friday Night Lights?

Will Catelynn's mom ever be nice to her?
Poor bubs. I really do feel for her.
Seriously.

Why has Macy been on the cover of US Weekly twice and I haven't ever been on it...not even once....although a guy a dated was....well....one date...but still.

Is this Donald Trump's last marriage?
Blah. Who cares...he is soooooo 2007.

How many women has Jackie turned gay?
OOOhhhh Thintervention.

Why is Johnny Drama so funny? Actually that's not a question....It's just a given....but then....really...why?
Who cares. He's awesome.

How come you ?
And not me?

That's the biggest question.

Of all. Ish.
No. Not "ish".
It is the biggest question.

1 comment:

Home Project Manager said...

Rachel Zoe, Flipping out, Real Housewives of NJ, Bethany Frankle's Getting married....oh how I love you Steph!!!