Monday, September 20, 2010

I Need To

Go to Verizon.....imagine....a broken phone.

Exercise.

Study.
Makes some returns.

Invent something.

LAUUUUUNDRYYYYY.

Write thank you notes.

Go to band practice.

Get dog food and heroin. And groceries. AND put them away. The worst.

Buy a sailboat.

Brush my teeth.
Put on a bra. Find something to wear......

Make homemade crackers.

Blog.
Go to ABC.com.

AAaaaand all I really want to do is watch Madmen and eat something......like Indian or Thai food .... ooooor pizza ...... or a burrito ....... or Special K Loaf.

Maybe I'll just pop some corn and play with a puppy.

1 comment:

AMGL said...

And buy band practice ... you mean music class? :)

Love you mucho.

Um, I think you need to start watching Youtube videos on playing the bass
and coming over and practicing.
and we do need to start a band.