Friday, September 24, 2010

Yesterday I Guess


OY

All of a sudden I'm "older".

As in not so young.
Or hip.

Sometimes loud music annoys me.

My dance moves are old moves.  As in old people at a concert wearing a blazer and jeans and really "letting it go" to this "sweet jam".

Like Jamie's Corvette. As in they might be referred to as "old school".
And not "old school" in an awesome way... like old school in a lame way.
A very, very lame Corvette way.

Not that they (the dance moves) were ever all that great, but still.

I see those skinny botoxed bitches making fun of me....and my jeans....
So sorry.
JEGGING don't look all that fantastic on everyone. Not everyone can wear them.  I like a flared leg.  You just wait!  The bell bottome will be back.  YOU JUST WAIT!

Dummy McDummersons.

I see the young bucks being like....dude check out Old Lady Winter.... She has got some nice shoes, but Lord ... Her bags ........ the ones under her eyes. She must be like at least 27.

Whatever. Shut up.  Be quiet with those things I assume you just might, maybe have said.

How did this happen? Why are they so cruel?
And young and OBVIOUSLY Stupid.

Because I'm old. Ish.
That's why.

AND because I still think of myself as young and hipstery....not at all into Tupperware or anything lame.

I am very "in the know".
You know?

Well, I am in the know.  But it's more about room mom stuff and not where the next pop-up art studio/food truck/disco/pilates/candle-light yoga kiki is.

I'm not cool.  At all.  I don't even think "cool" is a cool word anymore.
And I think I'm too old to wear some of my clothes.

Painful, man.  Painful.

When did that happen?

Yesterday I guess.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Tap it....LOL. Love that phrase.