Friday, October 1, 2010

To Be Old And Not Give A Hoot

Dude.

Yesterday I was driving on a fairly busy road.
It gets QUITE a bit of traffic.
It really does.

OOOOH! If I'd only had my camera.

I see a clothes line....like the old square ones. The ones where you hang items on all 4 sides.

What do you think was hanging on the "street side" of the afore mentioned clothes line? The side for half of the city to admire?

OOOOOOH! If I'd only had my camera.

About 30 pairs of ginormous white granny panties!

OOOOOOOH! If I'd only had my camera.


Aaaaah to be old and not give a hoot!

1 comment:

Home Project Manager said...

awesome!!!

P.S. my ALL TIME favorite panties are the grannie panties you got me for my bachelorette party!!!! NO JOKE...I LOOOOOOOVE THEM!!!

Not sure I'd hang em on a clothes line in the front yard though...

......or would I????

xoxo