Thursday, February 26, 2009

Do You Ever Just Kind of Hate Everyone?

Not REALLY hate-hate, but just enough so that you don't want to hear what anyone has to say?

Maybe it's that I'm around people all day and am supposed to be a "people person" and inspire and motivate and quack quack quack?

So I act excited and ask questions and dig up some interest, DAY IN AND DAY OUT...Please, oh please, TELL ME MORE!!! And then, every now and then, I just cannot do it ANYMORE.

I DONT CARE. I just don't.
And I can't....not that moment...or that day.


Please do not drone on and on.

All I am thinking about is warm cherry crisp. Warmed up. Very warm with drizzle of some sort and a crunchy something.

Warmed up.

I mean it.

And ice cream...vanilla....obviously. Cold and slightly melty.

I guess the good news is it doesn't last long. The mood....or hate...or whatever. And truth be told, if you popped your head in my office you'd probably have no idea that I hated you. And the cardigan you popped in on.

So who's the wiser?

The moral of the story is that every now and then everyone is a hater.

Even perfect, delightful me.

2 comments:

kera said...

....eeeaakkk I'm scared to know your feelings in regards to me!!!

AMGL said...

Everyone hates that cardigan.