Wednesday, October 8, 2008

DOS

Dos (that’s 2 in English) Subjects to Report on

Both are, of course, of the UTMOST importance.

I'll start off with the least convoluted of the two. And it's really kind of a statement-question. However, I'm really not concerned with your answer, becasue, quite frankly, I'm probably going to keep doing it no matter what....

Question: Do you think I am incredibly lazy for sometimes throwing away coffee mugs at work because I don't want to hand wash them?

PREFACE....we have looooaaaads of mugs and NO dishwasher.
Also, sometimes I just don't feel like it.

AAAnd segway into subject numero 2: Isn't it odd when people make assumptions
randomly....like wow...your husband must be really handy?!

Really....why in the big fat world would you think that?

Well he just LOOKS like he would be?

What exactly do you mean? It's not like he sports a tool belt of even a compass or work gloves?
Oh you know....he's so tall...and with that smile...

Let me get this straight, you think my husband is "handy" because he's tall and has a great smile? Um...could you please connect those dots?

The last time I checked, people with great smiles weren't really that great at stuff because they don't have to be ...... because they can just turn on the smile and everyone melts and does their crap for them.

Now this is not the case with J Dub...he actually is FANTASTIC at a lot of "things".... IF you catch my drift...AND I think you do....Brown chicken...Brown Cow!

BUT it's not because he's tall and devilishly handsome.

Or IS IT?

Very, very curious.

Does this mean that I must be awesome at washing dishes .... Becuase I have tiny hands???

Well I can tell you one thing I'm not good at washing......MUGS.

However, I do have very nice eyebrows....and man, do I have an insane sense of direction.

Done. And Done.

2 comments:

AMGL said...

HA. YOU ACTUALLY THROW AWAY THE MUGS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasemiller's Wise-ish Words said...

sometimes....When I'm in the mood and feeling very renegade-ish.